Partners Worldwide and its 100K Jobs in Haiti Initiative, in collaboration with the Aid to Trade Movement, is proud to host another opportunity for Haitian business people, NGO staff, faith-based ministries, and social entrepreneurs to gather, inspire one another, and network. The 5th Annual Buy Haitian, Restore Haiti Conference will take place on Thursday, January 26th, 2017 at the Karibe Hotel and Convention Center. Click here to register for the one-day conference.
If you’re visiting Haiti from overseas, we invite you to join us for a fun and informative Haiti Business Insight Trip!
Arrive January 23rd
- Enjoy a homemade Haitian meal cooked in a beautiful garden patio at Trinity Lodge while getting to know fellow travelers
January 24th and 25th
- Visit several Partners Worldwide network businesses
- Enjoy a typical Haitian meal at the historic sugar cane museum
- Hear from experienced Haitian business people
- Shop for souvenirs at some of our 100K Jobs in Haiti partner artisan shops
- Attend the 5th Annual Buy Haitian, Restore Haiti Conference sponsored by Partners Worldwide
- Learn about the challenges and opportunities of doing business in Haiti
- Network with others interested in Partners Worldwide and doing business in Haiti
*This trip is all-inclusive once you land in Haiti. However, those staying at the Karibe Hotel will have the additional cost of dinner at their hotel on the 24th and 25th of January.