Sample Business Insight Trip Daily Agenda
The 5-day trips, including accommodations, are tailored to the interests and needs of the participant
Day 1 Wednesday – Travel to Port-au-Prince. Arrive by 4 pm.
- Arrive at Toussaint L’Ouverture Airport in Port-au-Prince
- Orientation and discussion of Haitian business climate with a Haitian business expert
- Dinner and stay at a hotel
Day 2 Thursday-
- Breakfast and overnight accommodation at a Port au Prince Hotel
- Port-au-Prince Tour
- Visit the Iron Market, the National Museum, and see downtown sites
- Visit 3 or 4 small and medium-sized businesses in the 100K Jobs in Haiti Network
- Visit galleries and shops, have lunch in Petion-ville
- Drive to Kenscoff and have dinner there
Day 3 Friday-
- Drive to Titanyen to tour Topline Materiaux de Construction and learn about the concrete industry in Haiti
- Visit the Ogier-Fombrun Museum
- Lunch and beach time at a beach resort on the Arcadin Coast. Meet with a tourism expert.
- Dinner and sleep at resort
Day 4 Saturday-
- Drive to St. Marc for a tour and business visits
- Drive to Croix-des-Bouquets to shop for metal art and meet artisans
- Supper and processing the trip at the Hotel in Port-au-Prince. Guest speaker to answer questions about culture, business, and life in Haiti.
Day 5 Sunday– Travel home
- Van takes travelers to the airport 2 hours before departure
Cost of this trip (which does NOT include airfare to and from Haiti) is approximately $1,200. This price includes:
- All hotel stays
- All meals, snacks, and tips (excludes alcoholic beverages, which may be purchased separately by traveler)
- Bottled water throughout the day
- All in-country transportation
- Translation and interpretation
- Any museum fees
Please contact us with questions or to plan your trip to Haiti.