What We Do
100K Jobs in Haiti
The mission of the 100K Jobs in Haiti initiative is to “encourage, equip, and connect job creators in Haiti for the purpose of increasing employment and eradicating poverty.” To achieve this mission, the initiative provides the following activities to job creators:
- Regularly scheduled networking events
- Annual 100K Jobs business conferences
- Quarterly sector-specific calls
- Access to Partners Worldwide Business Training
- Receive personal introductions to a growing network of business people and NGOs
- Members-only Facebook page for job creators
- Space on the 100K website and Facebook page to publicize your events and services and learn of other events
- Relevant information about job creation in the 100k Jobs in Haiti newsletter
- Fellowship in a movement of like-minded people whose goal is to reach 100,000 new jobs in Haiti by 2020
To take advantage of these benefits, please sign on as a 100K Jobs in Haiti partner here.
Maxima is the most innovative woodworking company in Haiti, showing steady growth through dedicated customer service and quality standards. With emphasis on job training and personal development, Maxima strives to create a working environment with higher job satisfaction where goals are set and achieved. Click here to see an amazing video about their work.
Our vision is to transform the business culture in Haiti
to one of trust and collaboration for universal employment
Buy Haitian, Restore Haiti
Since 2010, 100K Jobs in Haiti has held four annual business conferences in Port-au-Prince. At these events, suppliers and buyers meet, investors discover business opportunities, entrepreneurs network and advertise their goods and services, and participants hear from speakers about the outlook and strengths of the Haitian economy. Check news and events for upcoming conferences.